6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Please join us for our May general meeting of the Granville County Democratic Party, the first with our new executive committee! Here’s the meeting agenda:
- Minutes – March meeting
- Introduction of New Officers
- Vacancies – 3rd Vice Chair, Secretary
- Candidates for office
- Granville County Board of Elections update
- Chief Judges – Precinct Judges
- 4th District Convention report
- Build Back Better Day – June 5th
- Response to the GOP
- Precinct Chairs
- Outreach and educational activities
- Treasurer’s report
- Return to in-person meetings?
- Announcements – next meeting – Thurs., June 24th – 6:30 pm
You can participate from your computer, a smartphone, or telephone. If you don’t currently have the Zoom application installed, please take a few minutes to install and set up the Zoom client.
Important: You will need a password to join this meeting! To get the password, send an email (with your name and address) to <email@example.com> or leave a detailed message at (919) 603-1695. Please specify whether you’ll be joining us by telephone or on the web, as there is a different passcode for each.
Hope to see you there!